- The owner of this website is: Pablo Romero
- Email: email@example.com
- Website purpose: Contacts web
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Contact details of the person in charge: Pablo Romero and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask Pablo Romero if he is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (if they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment , in which case they will only be retained by Pablo Romero for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing : Pablo Romero will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, Pablo Romero will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erase the data : and unless legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection Possibility of withdrawing consent: in case you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affects the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way Pablo Romero is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , the indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without deletion period. Subscriber data to the feed by e-mail: From when the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. Subscriber data to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. User data uploaded by Pablo Romero to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secret and data security
Pablo Romero undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is updated and accurate. You must also keep your data updated at all times,
Pablo Romero adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Pablo Romero cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, sugardaddyholland.nl has an active security surveillance system that informs each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. If any breach is detected, Pablo Romeros undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours .
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE THEM FOR
All products and services offered on the sugardaddyholland.nl website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registrations, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders. This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: sugardaddyholland.nl has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Pablo Romero has hired to Grupo Siteground SL Spain. Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files that Pablo Romero owns.
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your information via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form : On the web there is a possibility that users leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that he does not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the email address, name, website and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of o Siteground SL User registration : Not supported unless expressly requested. The data is stored on the servers of o Siteground SL Newsletter subscription forms: Pablo Romero sends his newsletters (email newsletters) through a plugin (Email Subscribers) that will keep your email and your name in a database on the servers of o Siteground SL To keep you informed. Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Gmail. Instant messaging: Pablo Romero does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line. Unless express request.
Content embedded from other websites
- Presence in networks: Pablo Romero has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Pablo Romero will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Pablo Romero may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, his followers by any means that the social network allows about his activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case will Pablo Romero extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so was obtained promptly and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of his personal profile, Pablo Romero will help and advise you to that end to the extent Your possibilities
Responsible for treatment outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. Pablo Romero uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive .
- Email. The email service of sugardaddyholland.nl is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Gmail.
- Social networks. Pablo Romero makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical type, is made in relation to the website being on its servers where Pablo Romero treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Pablo Romero or share with it.
- Payment providers. So that you can pay through PayPal or Stripe , Pablo Romero will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy . You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data. From the moment you register as a user on this website, Pablo Romero has access to: Username and email address, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information. In any case, Pablo Romero reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the sugardaddyholland.nl website as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of sugardaddyholland.nl attributes to the user who performs it, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of sugardaddyholland.nl use of sugardaddyholland.nl the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Pablo Romero or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the sugardaddyholland.nl portal or that would prevent, In any case, the normal use of sugardaddyholland.nl
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
So that you understand the scope that cookies may have to deactivate, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: You will not be able to make online purchases, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). The Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used and used in a manner similar to cookies . In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site. You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
- Cookies from Amazon, Chaturbate and other affiliate programs: These are cookies that are installed on your computer to inform the affiliate programs that you are referring to from this website.
|Strictly necessary||C. WordPress C. User input C. Authentication or user identification session C. User security C. Plug-in for sharing and exchanging social content (Facebook and twitter).||They serve to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party cookies mandatory for the operation of the website|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign|
|Amazon and other affiliate cookies||They inform Amazon or affiliated companies that the user arrives from this website to theirs||Inform the affiliate website that a user has arrived from this website for subsequent payment of commissions.|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Tracking.||The main objective of this host’s cookies is: Orientation / Advertising|
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookies policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, as provided on your page about what type of cookies they use
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here’s how to access a specific Chrome browser cookie . Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- In History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies box .
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the sugardaddyholland.nl portal or to any of its integral elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction being expressly prohibited to the User , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, It is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on sugardaddyholland.nl, they must notify said circumstance to Pablo Romero indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in sugardaddyholland.nl, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of sugardaddyholland.nl are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at sugardaddyholland.nl Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Pablo Romero will be a party to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or any Pablo Romero activity, except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association. Online Litigation Resolution Platform , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013 . Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of sugardaddyholland.nl to those who perform the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of sugardaddyholland.nl The user is informed, and accepts, that access to sugardaddyholland.nl does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Pablo Romero. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website,
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The AdWords remarketing or similar audience feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process. As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie is still in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, with full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization of Pablo Romero to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for its information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access. This site stores a data file related to comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Pablo Romero, CIF, in Madrid, Spain. This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Pablo Romero does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected on these websites. Unless expressly authorized, prior and in writing by Pablo Romero, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. . It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Pablo Romero, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Pablo Romero will assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
ARCO rights exercise
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore, I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to email@example.com to Pablo Romero, CIF, in attached photocopy of ID before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Pablo Romero does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Pablo Romero is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, relations between Pablo Romero and the users of his telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be contactable: Our contact
If any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the sugardaddyholland.nl portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Pablo Romero does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, Pablo Romero undertakes not to send unrelated or automated commercial emails.